An 11 year old Massachusetts girl, Azriel Estabrooks, who choked on a marshmallow at a birthday party she attended on Saturday has died. The 11 year old girl was found unconscious by a friend who alerted the adults at the party who then called 911. She died at Hasbro Children’s Hospital in Providence on Friday morning- 6 days after she was found unconscious.
Her mother, Iris Estabrooks, that she dropped off her daughter at the party and barely an hour later, she got a call from the hosts of the party saying Azriel had passed out.
She said no one knew she was choking and that she was found passed out on the floor by herself.
When paramedics arrived, they found a marshmallow lodged in the girl’s throat.
Authorities say no foul play was suspected.
Source: Fox News