Find the latest bookmaker offers available across all uk gambling sites www.bets.zone Read the reviews and compare sites to quickly discover the perfect account for you.
Sunday , January 22 2017
Home / World News / 14 year old Girl Is Electrocuted After Charging Her Phone While In The Bath

14 year old Girl Is Electrocuted After Charging Her Phone While In The Bath

1

A teenage girl who tried to use her mobile phone while in the bath was killed when the charger
plugged into an extension cord, fell into the water. The tragic incident happened in Moscow where the girl lived with her mother, 40, and her older brother.

Her mother found the 14-year-old and said she was so badly electrocuted that her body had started to burn. She had locked the bathroom door and used an extension lead to plug in her phone.

When the mother realised that her daughter, who hasn’t been named, had been in the bathroom for a long time, she started to call for her to come out. After she heard no response, she forced her way inside and found her daughter’s lifeless body.

The mum said the teenager had the charger in her hands and the mobile phone was on the floor, and she had used an extension lead because there were no plugs in the bathroom.

Warning! please don’t watch this video if you are not upto 20 years old – A night party they have $*x live In Lagos

Check Also

11 Catholic retired priest push for an end to celibacy

A group of 11 retired high ranking Catholic priests is causing vocational drama across Germany ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *