Find the latest bookmaker offers available across all uk gambling sites www.bets.zone Read the reviews and compare sites to quickly discover the perfect account for you.
Friday , January 20 2017
Home / World News / 23 Die In Pakistan After Eating Poisoned Sweets At House Party

23 Die In Pakistan After Eating Poisoned Sweets At House Party

sweet

23 people have died and dozens more fallen ill in Karor Lal Esan, Pakistan after eating sweets police suspect were laced with pesticides. The sweets were reportedly purchased from a bakery then distributed among friends and family at a party celebrating the birth of a baby boy.
Police say 10 people died on the same day and 13 more have died from the poisoning.
According to local police officer Munir Ahmed, “The death toll from consumption of the sweets has now risen to 23, and 52 people are still being treated at various hospitals.”
Police say they have arrested two bakery owners and a worker in connection with the deaths.

Senior officer Rameez Bukhari said: “There was a pesticide shop close by which was being renovated, and the owner had left his pesticides at the bakery for safe keeping.
“A baker may have used a small packet in the sweet mixture.”

Warning! please don’t watch this video if you are not upto 20 years old – A night party they have $*x live In Lagos

Check Also

Amber Rose kisses new boyfriend in hot steamy photo

The relationship between Amber Rose and Val Chmerkovskiy became public only recently and the pair ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *