Find the latest bookmaker offers available across all uk gambling sites www.bets.zone Read the reviews and compare sites to quickly discover the perfect account for you.
Friday , January 20 2017
Home / Metro News / 3 Brothers Die As Fire Guts House In Bayelsa

3 Brothers Die As Fire Guts House In Bayelsa

fire

Three brothers from the same parents have died Wednesday night, when fire from a candle light burned down a house they occupied. The three brothers, whom police didn’t release their actual age, died before help could reach them. The incident happened around 11:05pm at their home in Elebele Community, Ogbia Local Government Area, Bayelsa State.

The victims who have been deposited at a morgue were named, Daniel Udoh, Saviour Udoh and Joshua Udoh.

Warning! please don’t watch this video if you are not upto 20 years old – A night party they have $*x live In Lagos

Check Also

Na Wa O! 18-Yr-Old Man Arrested For Raping A Mad Woman

An 18-year-old man identified Chimaobi Peter, has been arrested by policemen attached to the Oke-Odo ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *