Find the latest bookmaker offers available across all uk gambling sites www.bets.zone Read the reviews and compare sites to quickly discover the perfect account for you.
Thursday , January 19 2017
Home / World News / 7 year old Dies on holiday after suffering allergic reaction to spaghetti dish

7 year old Dies on holiday after suffering allergic reaction to spaghetti dish

7y

A seven-year-old boy, Cameron Wahid, suffered a suspected allergic reaction and died after eating a bowl of spaghetti.
Wahid and his family were enjoying a half-term trip to Sorrento, Italy, when he went into anaphylactic shock after eating the dish followed by a fruit.
The precious little boy was pronounced dead on Friday in a specialist children’s hospital in Naples. He is believed to have had a dairy allergy.
The boy lived with his parents Cassandra and Rizwan and brother Aidan in East Grinstead, West Sussex.
D&D Footie Focus, which runs football classes he attends, issued a statement saying: “RIP Cameron Wahid.

“You will never be forgotten mate.

Warning! please don’t watch this video if you are not upto 20 years old – A night party they have $*x live In Lagos

Check Also

‘Focus on packing out of White House!’- North Korea tells Obama after Kim Jong Un’s sister is black listed

The very secretive state of North Korea has told U.S President Barack Obama to focus ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *