Find the latest bookmaker offers available across all uk gambling sites Read the reviews and compare sites to quickly discover the perfect account for you.
Wednesday , October 26 2016
Home / Metro News / Family Of 4 Burned In Kontagora Fire

Family Of 4 Burned In Kontagora Fire


Malam Mohammed Sani Abdulrahaman, his wife, Shefinat, and  two children were said to have been trapped in their one bed-room apartment after  power surge in their apartment around 2.30 a.m that caused a fire outbreak in their residence.

Governor Abubakar Sani Bello, in a condolence message, described the incident as unfortunate,   especially with the loss of 7-year-old Mohammed Nafir and his two-year-old  sister.
After the incident, in a message signed by the Chief  Press Secretary, Jibrin Baba Ndace, the governor promised that his administration will revamp the state Fire Service in order to make it more efficient.


Check Also


Popular Nollywood Actor, Prince James Uche Goes Blind; In Need Of Help

Another veteran Nollywood actor Prince James Uche, is in serious need of money after suffering ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *