Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, announced in Abuja yesterday that the Federal Government has appointed Chief Executives of six information related parastatals under the Ministry of Information & Culture. The new Chief Executives are:
1. Mr. Ishaq Modibo Kawu – Director-General, Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC)
2. Mr. Mansur Liman – Director-General, Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN)
3. Mr. Yakubu Mohammed – Director-General, Nigerian Television Authority (NTA)
4. Dr. Garba Abari, Director-General, National Orientation Agency (NOA)
5. Mr. Bayo Onanuga – Managing Director, News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)
6. Mr. Osita Okechukwu – Director-General, Voice of Nigeria (VON)
The new appointees are to replace the Chief Executives of the parastatals who were disengaged on Feb. 15th 2016 as their appointments begin with immediate effect.