Find the latest bookmaker offers available across all uk gambling sites www.bets.zone Read the reviews and compare sites to quickly discover the perfect account for you.
Monday , January 23 2017
Home / Politics / Jonathan’s Former ADC Files N100million Lawsuit Against EFCC ‎Over Unlawful Detention

Jonathan’s Former ADC Files N100million Lawsuit Against EFCC ‎Over Unlawful Detention

adc

Former ADC to former President Jonathan, Col. Ojogbane Adegbe, has filed a N100 million lawsuit against the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over claims of unlawful detention.

In a fundamental rights enforcement suit filed by his counsel, Ogwu Onoja (SAN) before the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) in Gudu, Adegbe said he has been in EFCC custody since February 11 and has not been charged with any offence.

Adegbe argued that the EFCC has violated his right to personal liberty and freedom of movement as guaranteed under Section 35 and 41 of the 1999 Constitution by his detention. He said the army authorities had summoned him from the United Kingdom where he had been attending a course since he finished serving as Jonathan’s ADC on May 29, 2015 to honour EFCC invitation over his alleged involvement in the disbursement of the $2.1 billion arms deal fraud.

No date has been fixed for the hearing of the suit..

Warning! please don’t watch this video if you are not upto 20 years old – A night party they have $*x live In Lagos

Check Also

Oshiomole’s Wife Files For Divorce, Reasons Will Shock You

Lara Fortes files for divorce – Unconfirmed reports claim that the beautiful wife Of Edo ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *