Find the latest bookmaker offers available across all uk gambling sites www.bets.zone Read the reviews and compare sites to quickly discover the perfect account for you.
Tuesday , January 24 2017
Home / Sport / “Losing A Game Is Not Enough To Sack Sunday Oliseh’ – Sports Minister, Dalung

“Losing A Game Is Not Enough To Sack Sunday Oliseh’ – Sports Minister, Dalung

sunday oliseh

Nigeria’s Youth and Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung has called Nigerians to support Sunday Oliseh in the trying times the coach is facing at the moment. He was quizzed by members of the House Committee on Sports during a budget defense on Tuesday and answered questions regarding the feud between the coach and the NFF.

“We must appreciate the way Nigerians behave and their sentiments to sports especially football. Nigerians do not accept anything short of victory. The performance of the team that led to whatever we are hearing, from my own analysis, was due to overconfidence.”
” In terms of preparations and planning, you could access them based on their first outing. Of course, they had some welfare challenges which we inherited when we came on board. We took steps to secure approval for funds but the process of the release of funds could not beat the time of the outing. That also contributed to their early exit”

The Barrister also admitted he had spoken to Oliseh to hear his own side in the ongoing feud and also called the NFF president Amaju Pinnick to be sure he hadn’t sacked the coach. Barrister Dalung said that after he met with the NFF President earlier in the day he called for peace and support for the coach.

“The idea of losing matches and sacking coaches is over. We cannot be winning matches all the time. We must build wider spaces in our minds for failure and success because that is the only way we can develop. The fact that he lost a game is not enough for us to begin to look at history. You don’t run a country like that! The man should be allowed and supported to come back and prepare the team for the qualifying matches ahead. If he had health challenges while working for us, we shouldn’t abandon him at this time”. Dalung said.

Warning! please don’t watch this video if you are not upto 20 years old – A night party they have $*x live In Lagos

Check Also

Chelsea players plead with Costa to snub massive £30million a year offer from China and sign new contract amid row with coach

Last week, rumour had it that coach Antonio Conte was involved in a furious bust ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *