Find the latest bookmaker offers available across all uk gambling sites www.bets.zone Read the reviews and compare sites to quickly discover the perfect account for you.
Sunday , January 22 2017
Home / Metro News / Omg! See What Electricians Found In An Electrical Box (Photo)

Omg! See What Electricians Found In An Electrical Box (Photo)

j1

Electricians couldn’t believe their eyes when they opened an electricity box to find extra bits of wiring they didn’t put there. Two huge snakes had somehow gotten inside the box. Fortunately for the two workmen, the snakes were already electrocuted. j2

The astonishing photo, taken in Morganton, North Carolina was shared on the City of Morganton Facebook page.

Officials explained: “The house is scheduled to be demolished. When the City workers opened the electrical box, they were greeted by two dead snakes that had managed to climb in.
“Electric Services Director Brooks Kirby said his guys come across fried snakes every two or three years, and that’s one time too many.”

One snake was electrocuted when it bit a wire while the other suffered a similar fate after biting its companion’s tail.

Warning! please don’t watch this video if you are not upto 20 years old – A night party they have $*x live In Lagos

Check Also

See What Fashola Is Blaming For Poor Power Supply

While speaking in Abuja during the monthly Power Sector Dialogue Series organised by the Nigeria ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *