Find the latest bookmaker offers available across all uk gambling sites www.bets.zone Read the reviews and compare sites to quickly discover the perfect account for you.
Tuesday , January 24 2017
Home / World News / See This Baby Was Electrocuted While Playing With Smartphone On Charge

See This Baby Was Electrocuted While Playing With Smartphone On Charge

A baby girl was killed after being electrocuted while her parents left her to play on a smartphone that was on charge.

Now pictures of the tot’s scorched limbs have gone viral after nursing staff posted them on social media as a warning to the dangers of charging mobile phones near to young children. They wrote:

“Do not leave your babies unattended with chargers.”

The horrific death happened in the city of Aktau in Kazakhstan.

The baby’s mother, who has not been named, was asleep nearby as her daughter played with a mobile phone cord where the wire had become exposed.

She only became suspicious that something may be wrong with her child after waking up later when realising her little girl was not making any noise.

Within seconds she turned her baby over and saw she was not breathing and felt no pulse. She then wrapped her in a blanket before rushing her to hospital.

But by the time she arrived at the hospital it was too late for the doctors to do anything for her daughter as the tot was already dead.

They confirmed the child had died from electrocution, with burn marks that were clearly visible on her hand and arm.

“The girl started playing with the charging cable,” said a family friend, who has not been named.

“Apparently she put it in her mouth and started chewing it.”

It is believed the baby playing with the cable caused it to wear down and become exposed, leading to the child being electrocuted.

It is not known whether police are investigating the incident.

Earlier this year a 14-year-old girl from Moscow electrocuted herself after trying to charge her phone while taking a bath.

She was killed when the charger, plugged into an extension lead, fell into the water.

Warning! please don’t watch this video if you are not upto 20 years old – A night party they have $*x live In Lagos

Check Also

“My Songs Will Impregnate Every Girl This Year” – Singer Shatta Wale

Ghanaian dancehall singer, Shatta Wale, took to his Facebook page on Thursday to announce that ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *