According to report, this pretty Ghanaian nurse, Juliana Amponsem, with 6 children was reportedly poisoned at her workplace in the US. Read the tragic story below, as narrated on Whatsapp.
This Ghanaian lady was poisoned at work. A nurse with 6 kids (not 5). So sad ..her co worker poisoned her food..She died minutes of eating right in the lunch room..May God protects our families
Hmmmmn….Everyone out there…Especially we nurses that shares ref with Co workers…Please let’s be very careful ooh…Hatred, jealous.etc…A o ni ba ojo olojo lo o..Eat at home oooh…Eishhhhh